Chocolate & fresh fruit – the two things my kids are guaranteed to eat without any fuss. A great party food, shared lunch for school or even just dessert 🙂
- Greggs Rich Chocolate Mousse Mix (will need 1 cup of milk)
- Prepare the chocolate mousse mix as per the instructions on the packet. I’ve used lactose free milk.
- Decant into a serving bowl.
- Wash, & cut into smaller pieces, the strawberries, kiwifruit & banana.
- Use food picks to serve the cut fruit, with the chocolate mousse as a dip.
- As with all my 12 days of Canapés recipes, the ingredients are just a list of all the products I used to do this. Feel free to chop & change for your favourite brands 🙂