Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog
Now we got ears, it’s time for cheers
Ok, so might have been watching kids telly shows when I thought up this one 😛 But really hot dogs are a favourite around here, and if you’re not into chicken sausages you can substitute in any other meat, cocktail sausages or even cut up pieces of frankfurters.
- Plain Par baked Buffet rolls
- Turks Premium breakfast sausage (chicken)
- Condiments – tomato sauce, mustard etc
- Bake the buffet rolls according to the directions on the pack.
- Whilst waiting for the buffet rolls to bake, cook the sausages to your preference.
- When the rolls are baked, split lengthwise down the middle, stopping 3/4 of the way down.
- Butter the rolls
- Place the sausage in the roll & top with any condiments (or if you’re brave enough, leave the bottles with the serving tray for your guests to add as they please)
- As with all my 12 days of Canapés recipes, the ingredients are just a list of all the products I used to do this. Feel free to chop & change for your favourite brands 🙂