Yay, day 3 of the 12 days of Canapés series 🙂 This one is less of a recipe, and more of an idea for you. Great for kids parties as a sweet / dessert canapé (just using plastic shot glasses for peace of mind :P) .
- Full cream lactose-free milk
- Puhoi Valley Real Belgium Chocolate Milk
- Mini Hokey Pokey Chocolate Cookies
What I did:
- Gather enough shot glasses, which will balance a cookie on its rim.
- Pour milk in glass
- Place on serving tray or table, then place cookie on top of glass
- As with all my 12 days of Canapés recipes, the ingredients are just a list of all the products I used to do this. Feel free to chop & change for your favourite brands/products 🙂
- I’ve used lactose-free milk as the little miss is lactose intolerant.