Some days it’s hard to tell which I like more… Chocolate or Cheese 😛 I guess it depends on the day and the occasion – some days it’s best to just hand me the king size block of chocolate & walk away 😛
This baked camembert is reminiscent of any 70’s party apparently – I wouldn’t know, I’m too young 😛 hehe It is absolutely the best though on a cold night, paired with crackers or fresh bread & a good wine.
- a wheel of camembert
- a couple of tablespoons of Barker’s of Geraldine Black Cherry & Vanilla w/ Apple Compote
- a splash of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (bake setting).
- Use some of the olive oil to grease a ramekin the size of the wheel of camembert.
- Using a small knife, cut a few slits into the top rind of the camembert – to allow steam to escape.
- Place camembert into ramekin, slit side up, and drizzle the rest of the oil on the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Being careful, as it’s hot, remove the camembert from the ramekin & place on serving dish.
- Pop the compote onto of the camembert & Enjoy